A short overview to the GraphTool package.
GraphTool is a system for producing high-quality graphs with little effort. In its simplist form, it can be used to generate graphs from a script. It also can interface with an existing SQL database to retrieve information and embed within a CherryPy web server to display information. Finally, GraphTool has its own little XML-based configuration system, which allows one to interface the database, graphs, and webserver without having to do any programming at all.
- RPM/YUM based install - for RHEl3/SL3 and RHEL4/SL4; the easiest install method.
- CMS apt-get Installation - for CMS activities.
- Python-egg based install process - should work on generic platforms.
- Graphtool CLI - Using graphtool without interfacing with Python or writing XML files.
- Simple Tutorial - Using the GraphTool APIs directly.
- GraphTool Advanced - Configuring a database and web interface.
- GraphTool Metadata - Covers the graph's controllable metadata.
- Examples Source Code Viewer
- GraphTool Source Code Viewer